Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

MY SISTER MADE ME DO THIS

There's a time when I would ask my sister how do I look in the outfit that I chose in the morning before going to work. She's my worst critique you know, because we'd always have different outlook on how to sport an outfit. But on this particular post, I guess she had her point.


Imagine me on this outfit plus the black inner tube and a black leggings. What do you see?

Black bolero - Mint
Olive dress - F21/gifted
Bag - 50th Avenue at Robinson's
Black booties - Parisian
Well, she told me I was like a (milk) maid who has taken out her uniform for a day off. God, how cruel was that? Since I felt like my body's out of proportion because of over-eating, I thought of hiding the bulges by wearing black. And this particular outfit was way too much for me even if in the past, I this would make me feel like flattering. But I thought it's not flattering at all but flubby. Huhuhu. But hey, my sister had her point, right? Not too bad at all, don't you think?


By the way, me and my friend were hunting for our dinner when we stumble on this Body Shop booth. It's on sale and we had the most sparkling eyes that night! So we sat on their booth and asked the beauty consultant to give us a quick make-over. I tried on Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation No. 5 with SPF 25. Me and my friend decided to avail the buy one, take one promo for only P1,250 and we splitted the bill. So I got myself a new foundation for only P625. Good buy, eh? There's a few more items that I'd like to get but, I restrained myself because I might end up over-spending, yay!



Here's what I want to get next time: the Baked bronzer

Italian Baked Bronzer.  Natural looking, handmade and slow-baked for up to eight (8) hours of deliciously rich color.  Perfect for sun-kissed glow.  And perfect for my morena like me!

At this point, we forgot our dinner because it was getting late. Argh! girls...totally forgot dinner over make ups. Hahaha.


More love to life,

Bella Donna

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...