Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'M IN LOVE WITH A PARISIAN. NO, MAKE IT TWO!


When I took my leave from blogging to attend to family emergency, I have worn myself out. It's double-stress as my youngest brother went missing for a few days after a disagreement with him and my other brother was in an accident a day before the EDSA anniversary.


So, as soon as my brothers are back in their shapes, the other came home from the hospital and the other came back and kept his head straight, I went to Baguio for a weekend to attend the wedding of my good friends, Robin and Emily. Well, of course, the de-stressing didn't actually start in Baguio but in buying those lovely pairs of shoes from Parisian.


I started buying shoes last February because I didn't have decent shoes left. And I might have done a little splurging here but I thought, I'm not buying the shoes only because I was de-stressing but because I actually need them. These are good buys not only because they are affordable (that's why I bought two pairs) but also because the shoes are actually light, they don't drag your feet down when you walk. You may think they're bulky or heavy but they are not. And the soles are actually soft as compared to the old Parisian shoes that I had before. This is my first time in years that I bought this brand and I could say that it has been better. My friend Denise has been telling me they're good because, if I may say, she's a sucker for Parisian shoes. But I continued to ignore her until I had these in February. And she was right. These are good buy: fashionable, light and trendy.


In fact, I wore one of them on my friends' wedding. I was atrociously fat on the wedding pics but it didn't matter because I was really having fun with my friends. And can you tell? The wedding was Filipiniana-themed but here we are, sporting our mini-dresses. The bride defended our outfits to be "modern filipiniana." Hahaha.



Purple Mini Dress - Genevieve Gozum
Gold Pearl Necklace - gifted (thanks, Kim!)
Pashmina - borrowed (thanks, Dulce!)
Little Brown Bag - Sister's
Brown Booties - Parisian


More love to life,

Bella Donna

2 comments:

  1. nice! i am in love with boots too pero type ko yung Minnetonka boots in search of one pa ko hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, parisian is better this time! i have a pair from them and i'm planning to buy a few more pair.. sucks though that they increased the prices a bit but still affordable.. so no worries :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...