Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"LIVE THE LIFE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN"

Hello everyone! I'm back to blogging. It's been a while since I last wrote for my blog and as you can see, I'm giving it a new name. Why? Well, after all that's happened to me in a couple of months, I thought there's just more that I'd like to share other than my usual outfit posts or my fashion statement. So it's just fitting to give it a new name. I'm not moving though. Just renaming my blog. I hope that my readers would give the same support that they gave me :)

"Vivere La Vita Da Bella Donna," or "Live the life of a beautiful woman", as translated in english, is the new face of my blog. I love everything Italian. And it's my Italian friend who made me realize a different way to look at a beautiful woman. I used to think that they're the ones you see on Philippine TV commercial: someone with fair skin, long legs, and skinny body. Then when he made me look through his eyes - of what a beautiful woman is for him and I saw a lot more than what I used to see on TV as a kid.

Overcoming the past months made me doubt if I still have to go back to blogging talking about my own fashion statement and my own perspective of what a girl would love to see. For a moment, I felt terrible about myself and spiking my moods everywhere. It's my best friend who kept me straight. I've never seen such a great positivity in life than his. So I decided to come back to writing - well, blogging for that matter - and rename it with a question in mind: "If my best friend let me see what a beautiful woman is for him, how would a beautiful woman live like?" I really didn't know if that was a sensible question to ask and if that's a sensible topic to start with as a first entry on my newly-renamed blog but then, I kept on thinking, how did every beauty live like? And what would it be to live like one? And why am I asking that to myself? Well, because at some point, maybe I really didn't consider to live like one or to feel like one.

Now here's the point that I'd like to encourage you, my readers to join me into this everyday discovery. These past few days, I've been seeing a lot of love, beauty and positivity that I only got to share thru my tweets and facebook stats. I wish I have shared them here too but then, I know I'll find more everywhere. So, I hope you'll enjoy my newly-renamed blog, of course, with my usual outfit posts in the next few days. It grown to be a bit better than what I used to share and I am just so excited to write again. Those who want to share their own perspective may do so. After all, this is what the world wide web is all about.

More love to life,

Bella Donna

1 comment:

  1. Bellaaaaaaaa..where have you been??? glad you're back. you're good in writing and don't give up blogging. blogging are for good writers and i'm so sad i'm not good into it, kaya daanin ko n lang sa pictures. hahahha...welcome back bru! kisses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...