Nuffnang

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fun with Earth Colors

Starting the week with clients. I've got a few clients calls to make on a Monday so I dressed up on a Banana Rep white polo shirt and a skirt I bought from Tomato---on sale!!! I particularly love this wedge shoes from Bangkok. You remember when I featured a very stylish Korean shoes I bought from Divi with my cuz? Well, I'd say the Bangkok shoes are definitely better! They're both being imported by these RTW sellers but if you decide to buy shoes from off the racks, just get the ones from Bangkok as they are more durable than the Korean ones. They're equally stylish, slightly expensive by a few hundred bucks compared to Korean shoes but it's all worth it.

Photobucket

I still got this black dress from Julia. It's been about 5 years that it's in my closet but it's still in good condition. I never ever throw out clothes unless they are really worn out or when the color really sucks. Anyhow, I keep them preserved especially the classic ones. You know that styles come and go and they just repeat themselves over the years. So, it's very important for me to take care of the clothes I have now as I know I can use them in the future.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a repeat outfit without the hair curled up. We hit the bricks for some ideas on this sunny day. Thanks to my sister, she gave me these shades in time for the summer. It is usually difficult for me to find good shades because of the shape of my face. I really got to get the right frame for me. And since my face is round and big, I got to find something that will compliment the shape. I read from somewhere that for someone with round face, one should stick with the frames that has corners and a bit larger than your face. Actually, for me, if it doesn't fit, it won't probably look good.

Photobucket

This sunny outfit came from off the racks in a shop in Panay. It's a long blouse with metal zipper details shaped as a sun. The sleeves are just as puffy. I tried to put it single-handedly as a mini-dress but it didn't work. It's too short as a dress for me so I had to wear this black leggings. By the way, this is the Korean shoes I was talking about. I have worn them a few times and then, the plastic sole cracked. With the kind of activity I have, they can't manage to linger on as long as the Bangkok shoes that I (also) got in that shop in Panay. They're very stylish though. If there's one pair that I could find from the Bangkok shop, I would have one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is a jumper skirt suit I got from the ukay-ukay shop. The inner blouse is a bargain I got from Landmark Department Store in Makati. I love jumpers whether they're garments or jeans. They're young, fun and youthful. I would have a couple or a few of them for weekends usually but since it's always been a dress-down Friday, I put them on as my working clothes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...