Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Getting ready for the Holidays

Last week was my first long weekend after a long time. As in! Holy Monday up to Wednesday are still working days but I found myself in "bed weather" each time I wake up in the morning. Nevertheless, it didn't stop me and my girlfriend from sneaking a few minutes out of the office to point-and-shoot at ourselves and our daily clothing statement.

Most of my friends who are visiting my blog would send me a pm would say, "hey, you gain weight." I guess that's just like saying, "you look good." Hahhaha, I got to take it that way. But yeah, it's not only them who think so. I really feel that weight adding up on my body everyday. So I try to slip into clothes that will hide the bulges and hopefully accentuate the good parts of my body (like the butt and the legs :P)

This electric-pleated, laced, old rose, sleeveless blouse was given by a room mate when I use to live in that place for girls. I paired it up with this black skirt, with zipper all the way through. My head piece was borrowed from my one-year-old niece ;) She always take off her head piece everytime we put one on her head and as a result, the ornaments get broken each time. So I touched it up with some glue and tada!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love long blouses nowadays. Matched with a dark leggings. This earth-color pin-checkered long blouse with button details is borrowed from my sister. She rarely uses is sweetheart but it is really a good one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gray: Happy and Gay

Who says gray is a dull color? Not for me. I got this pair of outfits from a shop in Panay Avenue and the only thing that attracted me was the details of the blouse. Its handmade flowered and beaded detail made this puffy-sleeved blouse fabuloso! I specially liked this pair of leggings. It's cottony soft and it hugged my legs just the way I want it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...