Nuffnang

Thursday, February 2, 2012

WELCOME THE LOVE MONTH WITH LBD


I feel extra inspired yesterday morning.  I wanted to dress a little bit not only because of the upcoming meetings for the day but also because I missed dressing up for my blog.  So I did.  LBD has always been a favorite.  I think I have a couple of posts on this dress accentuated with different accessories.  This time, with a layered necklace given to me last Christmas.  It's been a really long day and I failed to write a post last night when I arrived at my apartment.  It's been really late and all I could do was lay down in bed after attempting some "maarte" pose. 

I've been wanting to buy a tripod and a new digital camera.   First, because it's hard to get pictures when you try to get one for yourself.  And second, I'm borrowing this digicam from my bro since I started blogging and I want to give it back.  So there, it's on my list for 2012 plans.  So far, I only have 1 item checked out of too many! :)

More love to life,

Bella Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...