Nuffnang

Saturday, February 4, 2012

NUFFIES AND NUFFNANGERS AT PUNCH OUT BOXING GYM


Last night, the Nuffies and Nuffnangers went out for a boxing night at Punch Out in World Center Building, Makati. It's one of the activities of Nuffnang for its bloggers to bond together.


I've been encouraged by my long time friend to try this work out and I've watched her several times during her session in a gym in Kalayaan, Makati. But I never really got the time to go back and try it out so, here's my chance.


The whole experience was fun. This gym provides an instructor who teaches beat and rhythm while you box, along with the music. It's not like the traditional boxing class with a coach just like how they train Manny Pacquiao. This one's equally fun only with a different approach.


The beginners' session was just as intense and I felt like my endorphins are rushing in. I did not mind the sweat and the pain of every stretch, punch and crunch. I was just smiling all throughout the class.


I think now, I'm fully convinced that this is one work out I should consider enrolling. I was already thinking to plot a schedule for boxing work out and on top of that, how to continue my pole dancing class with my pole buddy. Think, think, think.


While I'm thinking how to sort things out, I'll leave you with these photos and if you're also thinking to try out a boxing class, you may want to check out Punch Out Boxing Gym.


And before I forget, thank you so much Punch Out for accommodating us last night. We really enjoyed your class. It was really fun!





For more photos, check out my album on Facebook.

More love to life,

Bella Donna

1 comment:

  1. i've tried boxing before and i loved the adrenaline rush!!! :) ang saya noh :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...