Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ISOLATED RAIN SHOWERS


Just a quick post before I sleep. This maybe the first isolated rain showers that we have experienced for the year 2012. Weather forecast said it's because of the cold front. Well, it was refreshing after a very hot morning. But my flats became oh so wet! And this pic is not as decent as I tried to do it. Suddenly, I miss my blogging buddy. It's been a year that I'm missing posts. Oh well, God knows how I will tried each day, but I just can't just keep up with it.  Blame it on work. Oh no, I'm not complaining! I love my job, really! :)


By the way, I also said goodbye to this cow-girl inspired skirt (with a very sad face). The accessory was torn and I had to take it out. So you'll notice I don't have it anymore on this post.

Now I'm wondering what to do with the pieces of rings and threads??? Any suggestion?

More love to life,

Bella Donna

2 comments:

  1. aww sadd magakasama tyo nung binili naten tang skirt na yan :) miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Denise: I know! nalungkot din ako nung nakita ko na sira na sya. I guess I just have to let it go. It already served its purpose. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...