Nuffnang

Thursday, February 3, 2011

PRAYER TO MY GLADIATOR SANDALS

Two weeks ago, I have uploaded "Soaked in the Rain" talking about why I didn't have an outfit post instead, just photos of my gladiator shoes. I actually forgot I have taken pics just before that soaking wet moment.



These were in my memory card and found them while I was cleaning up. I was actually thinking not to put up any post today and just fail with my second month because I just can't find inspiration to do so.



I thought of styling with my gladiator shoes for the whole week but this morning, when I checked them out, they are already in the brink of saying goodbye to me. So I gave them a rest, perhaps I will bring them to Mr. Quickie to give a refresh.



I feel especially sad when the shoes that I fell in love with will have to retire from servicing my bulgy-gingery feet. And I try to save them a few more weeks or months before bidding goodbye. In fact, I still have some retired pairs that are sitting in one rack accumulating dusts. I just can't let them go just yet.


Peach sleeveless blouse - SM Department Store
Blue skirt - Genevieve Gozum
White gladiator sandals - gifted
Rings -
Quiapo

Oh please, my gladiator sandals. Don't leave me yet. We still have a lot of miles to walk and a lot of places to go to. A lot of clients to meet so that they will greet you with "How adorable your shoes are!" No, not yet. Please?

This is my fashion. This is my statement.

Love,


BellaDonna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...